South Portland, Maine - Added 2020-08-31 Facility Technician
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: The Facility Technician will responsible for cleaning critical parts and products utilizing tools/equipment such as a bead blaster, Kiln, rinse station wet sink, and a manual scrubbing station. This position involves critical attention to detail and ability to follow procedures within the cleaning process.
As the next facility technician, you'll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Ensuring critical parts are cleaned and are on schedule with completion
- Performing regular procedures for best cleaning practices and pay close attention to detail and quality of work
- We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- History of solid work ethic, dependability and consistently providing quality work
- Being a motivated individual that takes pride in their job
- Any type of cleaning or sterilization practices is encouraged but not a requirement
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.