Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-01-11 Facility Operator
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our organization can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
This position will be working as a fast-paced Facilities Operator in Dallas in a large industrial semi-conductor manufacturing environment. This position will focus a lot within the industrial level water cooling, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
***Must be ok with working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week with 3 days off (rotating) and be available for PM or AM shifts***
To be a rock star in this role as a Facilities Operator, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Responsible for operating, preventative maintenance, and servicing industrial level boilers, chillers, water cooling, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
- Responsible for monitoring Manufacturing and Building Systems, notifying Facilities when a system is not operating under normal conditions, and being the first line of response for troubleshooting and identifying the cause of any alarm (from the control room and out in the field).
- Perform daily inspections of operational areas to identify system issues such as irregular sounds, hot and cold irregularities, leaks, chemical spills, etc.
- Responsible for operating equipment during shutdown and start-up following written operating procedures
- Responsible for following the two-man verification process
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of daily activities, equipment status, operating and quality parameters, as well any changes from normal operating conditions.
- Work closely with engineers and technicians to understand the capabilities of systems, as well as when, why, and how to manipulate in the event of system malfunctions.
- Review, comprehend, and follow Sequence of Operations, Standard Operating Procedures, LOTO's, P&ID's, and PFD's.
- Perform formal acceptance testing on new and/or modified equipment, systems and installations.
Think you can handle it as our next Facilities Operator? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Must be ok with working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week with 3 days off and be available for PM or AM shifts
- Strong mechanical knowledge of industrial level water cooling, exhaust, plant vacuum, deionized water, water treatment, wastewater, industrial waste treatment, HVAC systems, compressed air systems etc.
- Preventative maintenance on an industrial level
- Well-rounded electrical, mechanical and instrumentation knowledge
- Chillers, pumps, heat exchanges, Instrumentation and PLCs
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.