Richardson, Texas - 2022-11-16 Facilities Project Manager
We are searching for a Facilities Project Manager to join our dedicated and talented team. At TSP, we share a passion for providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience for every customer in the TSP family.
The best and the brightest work with us, and we strive for every employee to have a sense of belonging. As a minority-owned business, we believe our diverse backgrounds and viewpoints make us stronger. Our people work in and support the technology environments of some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands.
Facilities Project Managers at TSP typically have the following job responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate and schedule the effort between all tasks including engineering, construction, environmental, safety, and maintenance towards project completion
- Be available after normal work hours if required, and completeness of even the smallest of details for a project
- Professional adeptness in the proper use of communication and human relations techniques with all site customers in the preparation of detailed accurate planning packages for site customer needs including Auto-Cad layouts using independent judgment and innovative alternatives, with minimal supervision
- Must become familiar with and be able to properly use codes and standards, building codes, safety standards, drafting standards, architectural standards, national electrical code, environmental standards, and governmental acts in the preparation of planning packages
- Must be highly productive in the quality, clean and safe completion of correctly prioritized jobs to meet customer deadlines
- Open, receptive and flexible to countless changes and process improvements in the efforts towards meeting the customer’s needs
- All tasks should be accomplished with minimal disruption to the customers
- Be able to estimate, track, forecast and properly report project costs
- Be able to correctly generate bills of materials, expedite and track materials as necessary, and maintain their location
- Needs to be familiar with and know how to use the internet and
- assume total ownership of each project including proper coverage during an absence
The ideal person to fill this role will have experience such as:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in architecture and design, including demonstrated experience managing multiple and complex projects
- Experience in manufacturing operations, including in-depth knowledge with manufacturing best practice and processes within advanced battery production and semiconductors
- Demonstrated competence with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD/Revit, GIS and 3D modeling tools, MS Office
- Exemplary written and spoken communication
- Comfort and poise presenting to external and internal audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building and colleague-coaching skills
- Be computer literate and skilled with software programs such as Excel, project management, and word processing
Additional information about this Facilities Project Manager role:
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning, customer-endorsed, and minority-owned IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible, and flawlessly executed IT services and workforce solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service.
We create great customer experiences by saving our customers time and money. We’re driven by integrity — we do what we say we’re going to do — exceeding expectations. Our value-based pricing focuses on our customers’ business objectives, making their success our top priority. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software — our product is our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.