Tioga, Texas - Added 2019-03-08 Desktop Specialist
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
Scope of Work: The service engineer will perform maintenance work for a variety of different storage platforms, most notably NetApp and Pure Storage. The location of the work varies between customers, but the majority of the work is centered in Toronto, and extends to its outlying boroughs.
As the next Desktop Specialist, you'll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, install, upgrade and deploy software and client systems in OSX and windows-based environment
- Configure Client Network Printing and map network drives
- Relocating workstations or other technology through out the building
- Provide user assistance and training within the OS, Microsoft Office and Browser applications
- Assist users with setup in Active Diectory, Email, and access control systems (door code and badge readers)
- Interface with customers daily to schedule and provide service supported platforms
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Must be a non-smoker (sensitive environment)
- Ability to train non-technical users how to perform different tasks on the computer and other technology as needed
- Work well under minimal supervision
- 1-3 years of experience supporting Windows Applications at the desk side
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory, Registry, and applications
- Experience using and closing tickets
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.