Santa Clara, California - Added 2019-10-25 Desktop Specialist ( Santa Clara )
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From data center services to backup and disaster recovery, we work with our clients to customize solutions tailored for their exact business needs. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Perform client software and IT hardware support and related services
- Troubleshooting, installation, upgrade and deployment of software and client systems in a Windows-based client environment
- Interface with customers daily to schedule and provide service for supported platforms
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients
- Configurations of Client Network Printing
- Troubleshooting of Conference Room Equipment such as projectors, IP phones, speakers, and video switch boxes
- Checking conference rooms for preventative maintenance
- Replacing printer toners
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting Windows Applications at the Deskside
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 10 Professional
- Familiarity with application compatibility
- Understanding of Windows Registry
- Understanding of Windows System Restore
- Familiarity with Windows and Other Software Firewalls
- Familiarity with Encryption Software
- Basic Knowledge and Use of Active Directory, Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Office Products Configuration and Troubleshooting of MS Outlook
- Strong verbal & written communication, phone support, fact-finding research, process-oriented, process improvement, documentation experience
- Ability to multi-task and provide problem resolution while providing a positive customer service experience
- Asset Tracking, Use of Incident Tracking Tools, Ability to Schedule and Respond to Incidents
- Work Efficiently with Minimal Supervision
- Must be able to follow established support processes and incident tracking guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize daily work schedule and respond to escalations as needed
- Clear criminal background and drug screen required prior to start
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.