Dallas, Texas - Added 2018-05-07
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. Maintenance, Managed, Project, and Consulting services are the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Understanding of instrumentation, control systems, PLCs, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Ability to install instrumentation including mounting hardware and sensing lines, pulling and termination of I/O cables, configuration, calibration, and basic PLC programming.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical, chemical, and controls system drawings.
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, and chemical systems and their interface with system controls and instrumentation.
- Must be able to respond quickly to potentially critical situations, perform rapid and accurate situational assessments, and troubleshoot system components. Identify causes of failures, determine appropriate corrective actions, and implement these corrections promptly to mitigate the effects of system upsets.
- Review recommended maintenance procedures to ensure best practices are in place and documented properly.
- Provide technical support for 24 hour operations team.
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Ability to support initiatives around ESH, system reliability, and cost reduction.
- Must be team oriented and highly collaborative, possess effective oral and written communication skills, and be extremely reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to effectively interface with various engineering disciplines, technicians, contractors, and management.
- Ability to create and follow detailed procedures for routine and non-routine work.
- Ability to follow facility specified Safety and Reliability processes.
- Computer/software skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, SCADA, Maximo (or similar), SAP.
- Applicant should have at least 5 years relevant experience.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.