Richardson, Texas - Added 2021-05-17 AutoCAD / Revit MEP Designer
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
This position will be working as a fast-paced AutoCAD / Revit MEP Designer in Richardson, TX within a large industrial semi-conductor manufacturing environment.
This position will be given the important task of using AutoCAD and Revit to create 3D modeling documentation and resource by building 3D models (building, mechanical, electrical and plumbing models), entering drawings into the building’s master database for major locations throughout North Texas.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Day Shift
To be a rock star in this role as a AutoCAD / Revit MEP Designer – knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Providing 3D modeling documentation surrounding a large semiconductor manufacturing environment including all building, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing physically present at the location
- AutoCAD design support for our internal projects team for electrical, lighting, power systems panels, transformers, cable trays and UPS systems
- Tracing these drawings with the real-life areas for key confirmation models are correct
- Work with team projects as needed for renovations and remodels
- Convert project construction drawings to Meridian master drawings layer format
- Be aware of historical drawings research upon request for paper, digital, or scanned document records on file
Think you can handle it as our next AutoCAD / Revit MEP Designer? You will also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Solid understanding of AutoCAD 2017 and 2020
- 3D BIM (Building Information Modeling) / Revit 2011, and Autodesk modeling Software
- Experience with creating building and MEP designs (mechanical, electrical, plumbing)
- Knowledge of Electrical Panel Schedule management support (using ESM web-based database)
- Maintain 3000+panels and components
- Knowledge of Square D/ Schneider Electric catalog of material specification for our buildings including circuit breakers, panels, transformers, MCCs, and switchboards
- Familiar with NEC Codebook requirements/ code compliance knowledge
- Knowledgeable about file management systems for building drawings
- Knowledge of electrical or construction specifications is helpful
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. ß That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.
AutoCAD Revit BIM Building Information Modeling MEP