Ottawa, Ontario - Added 2019-03-08 Associate Storage Engineer
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job. Anyone can get one of those. You want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide customer-endorsed and award-winning business solutions that enable our clients to concentrate on what they do best.
Scope of Work: This field engineer will be the sole NetApp Storage Installer in the area.
As the next Associate Storage Engineer, you'll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Installation of NetApp equipment (systems, shelves, switches, cards, cabling)
- Maintenance of storage equipment
- Troubleshooting (cabling issues, pulling logs etc.)
- Following product repair action plans (disk swaps, DIMM replacements, motherboard swaps etc.)
- Acting as smart hands with direction from a Support Center.
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
- Weekend and evening work may be required.
- IT hardware, data storage support, or datacenter experience.
- A strong sense of urgency and customer facing skills.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be reliable, proactive and possess the ability to take ownership of multiple engagements.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift and install equipment (up to 75 pounds) into customer racks.
- Must be available to travel to the United States for training (up to 2 weeks).
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, PTO and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees as well. Through TSP’s Caught In The Act recognition program where you earn points to “buy” cool swag, and our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!