Cincinnati, Ohio - Added 2021-07-20 Associate Service Engineer
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Perform hands on hardware break-fix on multiple storage platforms (after a short training period)
- Schedule service calls and coordinating delivery of parts
- Assist with installations (unboxing, lifting, racking/stacking, installing, etc.).
- Frequently lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Will be required to interact and influence IT Customers and TSP technical team members, including presales, services, and support organizations.
- Impact extends to customer technical representatives including systems administrators and technical managers.
- Maintain flexibility to travel outside of the coverage area when required Formal and Informal training towards certifications would be considered for a qualified candidate.
- On-call Rotation 24/7/365
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Hardware troubleshooting experience (in work experience, military experience, or just the "go-to" person that all your friends/family go to for technical help!).
- Good job stability must be reflected on resume.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or any technical field preferred.
- Positive attitude, professional, self-motivated, and fast learner.
- A strong sense of urgency, time management, and customer-facing skills are required.
- Must have a general understanding of Microsoft Outlook and demonstrate professional communication skills (phone/email/in-person).
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Must be available for on call/standby coverage (nights and weekends).
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), open vacation, and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find elsewhere.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We might have also won several excellence awards because our people rock!
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.