Dallas, Texas - Added 2021-04-30 Associate MAC Tech
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning and customer-endorsed solutions that amplify our customers’ teams and simplify their service experience. We exceed our clients’ expectations with people like YOU.
We are in search of our next Associate MAC Tech in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for Network Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC), including IP Phone systems.
As one of our next #TSProckstars, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Program IP phones in Cisco call manager (new, changes, disconnects)
- Install IP phones in office and conference rooms
- Work IP phone troubles in a timely manner
- Programming in call manager of analog phones (VG224, VG248)
- Installation of analog lines (faxes) (includes programming and installation of line to destination
- Install of new Cat5e cables, with the ability to identify boundaries of IDF, labeling in IDF, customers office, and punch down on patch panel, 110 blocks, and 66 block. Testing LAN drops with Fluke to verify installation.
- Troubleshoot LAN drops with Fluke
- Work tickets in Cherwell within SLO time provided
- Work in clean room environment
- Work according to Environmental Safety Hazard Standards
- Not afraid of heights, work on ladders and with harness
- Work in confined spaces
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Experience using Tools including:
- Fluke testers
- Wire wrap tool
- Knowledge of Cat5e color code
- Installation of cross connects in IDF and MDF
- Knowledge of IDF and MDF’s
- Dependable and flexible
- Creative in solving problems
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you need to do now is apply.