Tucson, Arizona - Added 2021-07-19 Associate Desktop Specialist
Desktop Support Technician – onsite in Tucson, AZ
Let’s Get Personal. You aren’t just looking for a job — anyone can get one of those — you want a career, and TSP wants to help with that. Here, we provide award-winning and customer-endorsed IT solutions. We amplify teams and simplify service with a streamlined approach so that our customers can concentrate on what they do best.
Exceed our customer’s expectations by taking on these responsibilities:
- PC Imaging and staging, including various types of peripherals & accessories in a Windows based environment.
- Providing client software, hardware and other related support needs
- Data migrations using various methods of data transfer
- Local and remote support for new hire setups
- Interface with customers daily to schedule and provide service for supported platforms and products
- Provide excellent customer service within an SLA-driven operation
- Working within a Team environment during core hours to achieve Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Site visits and transporting assets within a campus location/environment
To be successful in this role, you’ll probably need experience such as:
- 2 to 4 years of experience supporting Windows platforms and MS Office Suites
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 10 Professional
- Familiarity with data migration and PC Refresh concepts
- Understanding of Windows System Restore
- Ability to follow a scripted process and established standards
- Basic Knowledge and use of Active Directory, installation and configuration of Microsoft Office Products.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of MS Outlook
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, phone support, fact-finding research, process oriented, process improvement, documentation experience
- Ability to Multi-task and successfully negotiate high level escalations
- Asset tracking through SharePoint and Cherwell ticketing system
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to follow established support processes and incident tracking guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize daily work schedule and respond to escalations as needed
- Clear criminal background and drug screen prior to start
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at time.
- Ability to access floor levels through stairwell.
- Random offsite and local deskside visits with clients.
Still need some convincing? We also provide an extensive benefits package, open vacation and some of these other cool perks:
Employees Are #1
No one’s on an island. Any support that you need is our priority. We empower our employees which helps our customers excel.
TSP Gives Back
We love giving back, in fact, it’s part of our vision. We have been tremendously successful here and we love to share that success and invest time and money back into the communities where we live, work and play.
Who doesn’t like to be recognized? We give back to our employees through TSP’s Made It Look Easy (MILE) recognition program that includes both peer-to-peer and management recognition where you can you earn points to “buy” cool swag. Through our training and development program, we invest in our most valuable asset. That’s you by the way!
If being the newest team member of an award-winning company interest you, the ball is now in your court – apply now!