Dallas, Texas - 2022-08-01 Associate Desktop Analyst
If you’re one to rise to a challenge, this opportunity is for you. Your resume is great, but we also want to know what drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling careers. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
The Desktop Support Analyst works ONSITE in the North Dallas / Richardson area Monday through Friday. This is a full-time role with exceptional benefits.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an Associate Desktop Analyst:
- Receives and address service requests from individual end users or from the help desk
- Installs, maintains, and support personal computing devices and associated peripherals for the customer’s IT systems infrastructure as part of a desktop support services team
- Involved in the installation and rollout of new software packages, upgrades, and new desktop hardware to include configurations of networking printing
- Sets up and connects to peripheral equipment, including printers, scanners, projectors, IP phones, speakers, and video switch boxes and troubleshoots and resolve malfunctions
- Maintains inventory of parts or components, tracks progress of service requests and updates ticketing systems, and logs repairs and service performed
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- 2+ years of related experience supporting PCs or laptops in a Windows environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating System platforms and
- Experience or strong knowledge of the use of Active Directory
- Experience with installation and configuration of Microsoft Office products and troubleshooting of MS Outlook
- Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is desired
- Experience imaging and deploying desktop/laptops in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is desired
- Knowledge of Windows Registry and Windows System Restore
- Familiarity with application compatibility, firewalls, and encryption software
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- The employee must be a self-starter and be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to follow established support process and incident tracking guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize daily work schedule and respond to escalations as needed
- Requires high school diploma (or GED or high school equivalence certificate
Additional information about this Associate Desktop Analyst role:
- Must have a valid driver’s license, private transportation, and current automobile insurance
- This position may require travel and transport of company assets to different office locations in North Dallas & Richardson area
- Physical requirements include walking long distances, prolonged periods of sitting/standing, ability to lift and install equipment (up to 75 lbs with assistance), physical activity and motion to include pushing, pulling, kneeling, stooping, and bending frequently
- View our benefits information: https://marketing.mytsp.net/tsp-benefits
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start or receive an approved exemption
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.