Lewisville, Texas - Added 2021-10-06 Associate Business Analyst
If you’re a hardworking and talented Associate Business Analyst, this opportunity is for you. We’re sure your resume is great and all, but we want to know what really drives you. We’re big on culture and look for employees who can grow both professionally and personally with us.
At TSP, we make sure our employees have the opportunity to build fulfilling career journeys. Why? Because if our people aren’t taken care of, our customers won’t be either. TSP was founded on the belief that our product is our people and our commitment to those employees is written into our company values.
These are the job duties and responsibilities of an Associate Business Analyst:
- Develops a thorough understanding of the data center operations and the documentation required by meeting with colleagues and working with managers to discuss
- Participate in training and actual datacenter operations
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
- Prepares or commissions graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
- Meets with subject matter experts in order to ensure that specialized topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
- Follow-up with end-users for compliance with processes and procedures
- Assist with automating processes and metrics
You should be able to handle everything above because you have experience like:
- MS Excel expertise (macros, table joins, etc.)
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to explain concepts clearly
- Planning, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment
- Prior experience within a data center or NOC environment would be a big plus
Additional information about this Associate Business Analyst role:
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Selected candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start
- Clear criminal background and drug screen is required prior to start
- Physical requirements include prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- This role works onsite in a data center environment in Lewisville, TX
We Are TSP
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed technology solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify our customers’ team and simplify their service.
From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on our customers’ long-term success above TSP’s short-term gain.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.