Fort Worth, Texas - Added 2019-11-19 Apple Device & App Support Specialist
We want people, not paper. Your resume is great and all, but we want to know what drives you? Join TSP and become part of a team of empowered individuals that create award-winning solutions. We focus on, and successfully meet our clients’ needs with people like YOU.
As the next Apple Device & App Support Specialist, you’ll be taking on these responsibilities:
- Provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to end users in need by quickly diagnosing product issues
- In depth knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting, root cause analysis where applicable
- Get users up and running again
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Monitor Apple and MDM releases and determine impact and opportunities related to product
- Proactively monitors devices and usage to prevent production support issues
- Collaborate and communicate with Information Technology, Enterprise Applications, Purchasing Partner and Mobility
- Partner when identifying, troubleshooting and/or securing resources for the maintenance and repair of iOS devices and applications
- Self-starter with a “can do” positive attitude, ability to change direction on the fly as needed
- Maintain inventory and records for all iOS devices and applications
- Ability to work with limited supervision and prioritize workflow as needed while maintaining communications with other support personnel and supervisor
- Mentor team members assuring correct knowledge transfer of procedures and best practices
- Documents problems and resolutions and creates and updates knowledge base articles, playbook and checklists
- Organize and deploy logistics for personal devices (iOS) initiatives
We know you can handle these things because you have experience like:
- Degree in computer related discipline or two years of related experience
- Apple Certified Technician for Mac & iOS (ACMT , ACiT …)
- Troubleshoot network, cellular and PC issues
- Experience with Meraki, Firebase, JSON, Postman, AWS S3, JIRA Software, ManageEngine ServiceDesk
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
If you feel stuck in your current position, consider joining our team. Here are some awesome reasons why you should:
You get to work in and around some of the nation’s largest and most well-known brands. Nearly every business today has IT needs, and TSP loves to meet those needs for our clients.
Training and Development
We love to promote our #TSProckstars up through the ranks. Certification opportunities, online training curriculum, and hands-on experience all play a part in our training program.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401(k) are just some of the benefits you get as a team member. Oh, and did we mention, you only have to pay a small portion of the health premiums. Everything else is 100% free!
We are thrilled that you’d like to join our team and look forward to speaking with you! All you have to do now is apply.