(DALLAS) February 1, 2018 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, announces over $2 million in new and expanded maintenance service and consulting service contracts. Fresh on the heels of the company’s largest reorganization, these new wins put TSP in prime position for a tremendous 2018.
“There is no better way to start a year than with significant wins such as these,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO of TSP. “We have lofty goals and targets in 2018 and this recent round of new contracts certainly puts us on the right trajectory. I am so proud of our people, their hard work and our continual drive to provide every client in the TSP family an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience.”
Notable wins include:
- National and multi-year maintenance service contract with a provider of independent, all-flash data storage.
- Five new QCS maintenance service contracts for customers in Austell, Georgia; Mobile, Alabama; Campti, Louisiana; and Biron and Depere, Wisconsin.
- Three storage management consultants hired to support the expanded storage and data management needs of customers located in Sunnyvale and Foster City, California, and Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Four storage management engineers hired to support the growing storage and data management needs of customers located in Jersey City, New Jersey, and Dallas and Austin, Texas.
- Two new facility technicians placed into contract-to-hire positions for a long-time TSP customer located in Dallas, Texas.
- One new project manager hired to support a previous TSP customer in West Monroe, Louisiana, reigniting a customer relationship from seven years prior.
- One new electrical supervisor hired to support a customer that converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers in St. Helens, Oregon.
“We are one month into 2018 and if the month of January is any indication of how this year will be, I’m looking forward to a record-breaking year.,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and chairman of TSP. “Our clients continue to trust us because our people consistently deliver the highest level of service with the utmost integrity.”
TSP offers a wide-range of maintenance, managed, project and consulting services for each customer’s unique IT needs. To learn more about any of TSP’s solution and service offerings, please visit mytsp.net/solutions/ or contact email@example.com.
Founded in 2002, TSP is a privately held IT services company. From IT infrastructure to industrial automation and controls, TSP’s product is its people, dedicated #TSProckstars who share the goal of providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. A certified minority-owned business servicing companies throughout the United States and Canada, TSP offers a wide range of customized IT solutions to fit each client’s distinctive business needs, including maintenance, managed, project and consulting services. To learn more, visit mytsp.net and subscribe to our blog.
Posted in Press