(DALLAS) May 7, 2018 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, announces over $800,000 in recently awarded maintenance, project and consulting service contracts. These new wins include support and service for existing customers, as well as two brand new customers for the Dallas-based company.
“The power of TSP’s commitment to long-term value for customers rather than short-term gain is evident in this latest round of new service announcements,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO of TSP. “Our engineers become deeply ingrained into our customers’ environments and are trusted to innovate, integrate and creatively solve technology problems.”
Notable wins include:
- Annual maintenance service contract in Kansas City, Missouri, with a cloud service provider that designs and delivers enterprise data center solutions to government agencies and commercial businesses.
- Climate controlled, across country data center move project from Littleton, Massachusetts, to Colorado Springs, Colorado, for an established TSP customer.
- One new high voltage technician placed into a contract-to-hire position and one new test automation developer placed into a long-term assignment for a current TSP customer located in Dallas, Texas.
- One storage management engineer and one storage management consultant hired to support the expanded storage and data management needs of customers located in Houston, Texas, and Collegeville, Pennsylvania, respectively.
- One technology specialist hired to provide printer support, onsite hardware support and support of the Windows OS environment for a brand-new TSP customer with a home office in Dallas, Texas.
“For existing customers, we are honored to have their continuous trust to support not only their IT environments, but also their critical business processes,” said Rick Skaggs, co-founder and chairman of TSP. “For new customers, we can’t wait to exceed their every expectation to ensure they never forget why they chose TSP in the first place.”
One size usually does not fit all, so why apply that old thinking to new customer relationships? Each customer is unique, so TSP tailors custom solutions to fit customers’ distinctive needs. To learn more about any of TSP’s solution and service offerings, please visit mytsp.net/solutions/ or contact email@example.com.
Founded in 2002, TSP is a privately held IT services company. From IT infrastructure to industrial automation and controls, TSP’s product is its people, dedicated #TSProckstars who share the goal of providing an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. A certified minority-owned business servicing companies throughout the United States and Canada, TSP offers a wide range of customized IT solutions to fit each client’s distinctive business needs, including maintenance, managed, project and consulting services. To learn more, visit mytsp.net and subscribe to our blog.
Posted in Press