DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, announces several contracts with both new and existing customers, secured over the past two months. The new deals span TSP’s various solutions and different service levels, and are expected to bring in over $840,000 in additional annualized revenue.
- Service desk lead secured for customer location in Dallas, TX
- Blackberry mobile administrator assigned in Dallas, TX
- Third resource added to existing Level I desktop contract
- Mechanical designers identified and placed at customer sites in Carrollton, TX and Allen, TX
- Network technician secured in Plano, TX
- Three facility technicians secured in Dallas, TX
- Web designer identified for customer in Dallas, TX
- Part-time IT support for office move (servers, PC, network, cabling)
“We’re grateful for new opportunities with current customers and also enthusiastically welcome our newest customers, Johnson Controls, Fortress Solutions, and Trinity Industries, to the TSP family,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and vice president of TSP. “We credit this recent group of wins to our exceptional employees, who help our customers onsite every day, problem solving on the fly and allowing their businesses to run as usual.”
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press