DALLAS – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a leading provider of information technology services to Fortune 500 companies, announces several contracts with both new and existing customers, secured over the past two months. The new deals span TSP’s various solutions and different service levels, and are expected to bring in over $840,000 in additional annualized revenue.
- Service desk lead secured for customer location in Dallas, TX
- Blackberry mobile administrator assigned in Dallas, TX
- Third resource added to existing Level I desktop contract
- Mechanical designers identified and placed at customer sites in Carrollton, TX and Allen, TX
- Network technician secured in Plano, TX
- Three facility technicians secured in Dallas, TX
- Web designer identified for customer in Dallas, TX
- Part-time IT support for office move (servers, PC, network, cabling)
“We’re grateful for new opportunities with current customers and also enthusiastically welcome our newest customers, Johnson Controls, Fortress Solutions, and Trinity Industries, to the TSP family,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and vice president of TSP. “We credit this recent group of wins to our exceptional employees, who help our customers onsite every day, problem solving on the fly and allowing their businesses to run as usual.”
TSP is a privately held information technology services company founded in 2002 by Rick Skaggs and Frank Gonzalez. The business provides top-tier services in enterprise solutions, shared solutions, and industrial automation. The Certified Minority Owned Business has more than 600 employees, and its service area includes more than 35 U.S. states as well as Canada. The company’s client portfolio includes Texas Instruments, International Paper, Hewlett-Packard, Goodyear, Georgia-Pacific, Dell, Raytheon, 3M, Hitachi, NetApp, Lockheed Martin, IBM, and Neiman Marcus. To learn more, visit https://mytsp.net.
Posted in Press