(DALLAS) January 3, 2017 – TSP (Technology Service Professionals), a privately held IT services company, enjoyed another successful year in 2016, achieving the following company milestones:
- Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO, and Rick Skaggs, co-founder and president, were jointly named EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 Finalists in the Southwest Area.
- Ranked on the 2016 Inc. 5000, an annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies with three-year sales growth of 57%.
- Launched new service: AppleCore Enterprise Services (ACES), allowing TSP to service and support warranty and non-warranty Apple hardware for its enterprise customers.
- Ranked 81st on Entrepreneur 360 List™, the most comprehensive analysis of private companies in America by Entrepreneur
- Hired 181 new #TSProckstars.
- Ranked 48th on the Dallas Business Journal’s 2016 Middle Market 50 List, representing the fastest-growing middle market companies in North Texas.
- Achieved a 12.7% percent increase in revenue from last year.
- Earned 18 brand-new customers.
- Built out 2,000+ square feet of new space at the Dallas office to accommodate the current and future growth of TSP’s maintenance renewal team.
- Ranked 69th on 2016 Dallas 100™ list of top entrepreneurial companies, representing the second time TSP has made the list).
As TSP grows, the company remains dedicated to living out its vision of being a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture by: serving clients with integrity; honoring employees; and investing time and money into the communities where we live, work and play.
TSP’s notable 2016 charitable initiatives include sponsoring: the North Texas Christian Academy’s 11th Annual Golf Tournament and Chicken Chow Down & Auction, the 17th Annual Texas Instruments Alumni Association (TIAA) Charity Golf Tournament, the annual Cornerstone Golf Tournament, and The Power Group’s mission trip to Nicaragua with Journey333.
For the first time, TSP also participated in the City of Richardson’s Corporate Challenge, which raised $220,000 for The Special Olympics of Texas. Along sharing in the company vision, employees of the TSP family also generated their own philanthropic ideas including the 4th Annual Leighton’s Ride, the 18th Annual Log A Load Klays for Kids event, Readers 2 Leaders and the 9th Annual Kansas City Vision Walk.
“This year has provided tremendous opportunities for our company and the people who make TSP great – our employees and valued clients,” said Frank Gonzalez, co-founder and CEO of TSP. “We anticipate an even more successful 2017, and look forward to continuing to give back to our employees, customers, and community.”
TSP is an award-winning and customer-endorsed staffing and IT solutions company. Throughout the United States and Canada, we create custom, flexible and flawlessly executed IT solutions that amplify your team and simplify your service. From workforce recruiting and staffing to network, server and storage maintenance, we create an entirely positive, above and beyond service experience. We don’t manufacture devices or sell software. Our product is our people — dedicated and talented individuals focused on your long-term success above our short-term gain. To learn more, visit mytsp.net.
Posted in Press